Yes, there are rules to joining, but they shouldn't be too hard to handle, right? Just a few simple rules. Anyways, please read them below and make sure you abide by them as you join this fanlisting, and for as long as you're a member of this fanlisting. If you've got any questions or concerns, contact me about them. Thanks.
1. You should like PSDs, of course. That is the point of this fanlisting.
2. You need to give your NAME, COUNTRY, and EMAIL ADDRESS (that works). These are required information: your name so I know who to address you by, email in case of any updates I need to contact you for, and country to show how far-reaching the fanlisting is.
3. I would prefer that you give your real name, but feel free to go by a nickname if that's what you want. However, please keep it within reasonable means. No painfully ridiculous names with numbers and all the funky symbols and characters, please. Something like Katherine, or Computer-Junkie is okay; but something like TheOMG 4ever!, or *~*~ ulTimate ANG3L ~*~* is a bit extreme. Names like the two mentioned examples will be edited for an easier and cleaner reference, done by me, and then I will add you to the fans list.
4. Having a site is not mandatory in joining this fanlisting. However, if you'd like to have your site listed with your name, you MUST give a link back to this fanlisting (http://fan.shukuya.com/psd/). Text or button link is fine, either way. Please make sure that it's visible and not too mind-boggling to find. Try put it up before or right after you submit the join form. Also, please give me your actual URL if you're submitting it. I apologize, but sometimes I can't view sites via short URLs, like '.tk'...so let's play it on the safe side.
5. Please be aware of the things that won't get your site linked under your name:
This site is not, in any way, affiliated with Adobe Systems. A non-profit listing for fans of the PSD file.