Choose your path& About
& Join / Edit
& Clear (back home)
DisclaimerThis site is not, in any way, affiliated with Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana; its creators; or any other staff involved in the making of the game. This is a non-commerical listing for fans of the role-playing game. Images used, that were not made by me, belong to their respectful, copyright owners.
RulesYes, there are rules...but they shouldn't be too hard to handle, right? It's not like you're selling your soul, here; just joining a fanlisting, simple as that. Anyways, please read the rules below and make sure you abide by them as you're joining this fanlisting, and for as long as you're a member of this fanlisting, please. If you've got any questions or concerns, contact me about them. Thanks.
1. Please be a fan (whether it's a like or love) of the RPG game Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana. That is the point of this fanlisting.
2. You need to give your NAME, COUNTRY, and EMAIL ADDRESS (that works). These are the required information: your name so I know who to address you by, email address in case for any significant updates, and country to show how far-reaching the fanlisting is.
3. It is preferred that you provide your real name, but is not limited to such. You may go by a nickname if that floats your boat, but please keep it within reasonable means. No painfully ridiculous names with numbers and all the funky symbols and characters, please. Something like Beth, Starry, or Nightwalker is okay; but something like 2Coo4UFoo, or DaB3stinDaW3st is going a bit too far. Any submitted names like the two mentioned examples will result in an edit of the name for an easier and cleaner reference, done by me; but this does not mean I won't add you to the member list.
4. Having a site is not mandatory in joining this fanlisting. However, if you'd like to have your site listed in the fans section under you, you MUST give a link back to this fanlisting (http://fan.shukuya.com/aiem/). Text or button link is fine, either way. Please make sure that it's visible and easy or not too mind-boggling to find. And put it up before or right after you submit the join form. And, also, please give me your actual site URL, please! None of that short '.tk' URL -- sorry, but I can't view site's via that way.
5. Please be aware of the things that won't get your site linked under your name: